- Montego Bay
View Other Details
Get to know Jamaica in the fun little town of Mandeville then immerse yourself in the Accompong Village before visiting the Jamaican Market Scene and the Trench Town Culture Yard (Bob Marley’s Roots)!
Next up: Melrose Hill and the Murray’s Fish & Jerk Hutt! Make your own Patties (a tasty traditional Island treat)! Then head to Shelly’s for a Jamaican Roast before an evening visit to Murray’s!
Saturday and Sunday take you to Ocho Rios! Take in the natural wonder of Jamaica: world-famous waterfalls and sparkling white beaches!
Then enjoy another rare ocean treat right on the beach in a small fishing village: Little Ochi Seafood! Next, enjoy the wilder side of Jamaican Culture at the world-renowned Pelican Bar…a Jamaican Wonder tucked away in the Caribbean Sea!
The Appleton’s Rum Tour is a delicious final adventure that leads to a trip to Shrimp Country in the Middle Quarters before the Lovers Leap Experience!
- This Tour allows you to spend two weeks in one of the most desired Vacation Settings and one of the most unique places on the planet!
- Explore a World Famous Island and an infamously vibrant culture as the Tour immerses you in the Jamaican Way of Life and opens up your world to Jamaican food and scenery you’ll never forget!
- Dive into the culture in the Rastafarian and the Accompong Villages. Enjoy the authentic roots of Bob Marley and the best seafood in the world at Little Ochi and the Murray’s Fish and Jerk Hutt!
- Enjoy Jamaican Cooking Lessons like the Patties Experience: a wonderfully delightful treat enjoyed by native Jamaicans and visitors! And trust us, these fruit stalls will make your jaw drop too!
- Take an inside look into a world famous culture with breathtaking tourist attractions, hidden gems, and life-changing experiences that are sure to make this the trip of a lifetime!