- Montego Bay
View Other Details
To start, get to know Jamaica in the wonderful little town of Mandeville before diving into the history of Jamaican Music and Dance the next day.
On Wednesday and Thursday, get in the groove as you begin learning traditional Jamaican Dances like the Ska, Mento, Reggae, Dancehall, and More!
Friday delivers a Jamaican Must-See: The Bob Marley Museum and a visit to Tuff Gong Studios before a weekend of exploration and culture in Ocho Rios, home of world famous Dunns River Falls!
Day 9 and 10: 2 days at the Edna Manley School of Dance learning about different styles of Jamaican Music and Dance!
Wednesday shifts gears and heads to the Trench Town Culture Yard to experience Bob Marley’s Roots before a Kingston City Tour and Music and Dance Festival on Thursday!
Finish the trip by heading down to the riverside to enjoy some traditional Jamaican cooking and games with many of the natives, meeting wonderful new people and enjoying their culture!
- Dance, Eat, and Play your way through one of the most scenic Islands and Popular Vacation Spots in the World! The Reggae Music & Dance Tour will put the “Jam” in Jam-Rock.
- Journey into the heart of a beautiful country and a people group that is a hallmark of pop culture, all while learning the art of Jamaican Dance styles!
- The Reggae Music & Dance Tour will teach you some of the entertaining dance styles and introduce you to the some of the most interesting people you’ll ever meet.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and an exciting opportunity to learn fun new skills that involve dance and music and a trip to one of the most desired vacation destinations on earth.
- Enjoy the Music along with the seafood, sparkling beaches, and vibrant culture. Combined with Professional Tour Guides and carefully planned out itineraries, it’s a “can’t miss” experience.