Discover the best of Japan in just 8 days. Traveling from the modern metropolis of Tokyo to enchanting Kyoto, with its age-old temples, shrines and colorful Geisha district. See the bronze Buddha and bamboo forest at Kamakura the breathtaking beauty of Mt Fuji at Hakone Izu National Park en route.
- Tokyo - Sensoji Temple district and temple, Harajuku, Takeshita street, Meiji Shrine & Shibuya Crossing
- Lake Kawaguchi located within Fuji Hakone Izu National Park - spectacular mountain scenery and views of Mt Fuji
- Kamakura - Big Buddha Statue, Hokokuji Zen temple and the Bamboo Forest and delightful village atmosphere. Opt to take part in a Tea Ceremony
- Staying in a ryokan - sampling Japanese hospitality, bathing in natural hot springs, wearing a Yakata (casual Kimono) and sleeping on a futon
- Kyoto - walking tour of the famed Geisha district