With a population of over 9 million, Tokyo alone will instantly immerse you in a completely new culture the minute you step off the plane. Over the course of your eight day trip, take in unforgettable views of Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and small towns across the country. Japan is known for their mix of modern and traditional. Find yourself one day experiencing the sights and sounds of Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo and another amongst the tranquil scenery of Shinjuku Gyoen, Mt. Fuji, and the optional “onsen,” or Japanese hot springs.
- Experience the dazzling lights and sounds of the famous Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo
- Marvel at breathtaking Mt. Fuji from Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Take a series of cars and mountain railways through the park before descending for a boat ride on scenic Ashi Lake
- Learn to throw stars and try a blowgun on the Samurai and Ninja experience
- Bike around The Golden Pavilion in Kyoto and experience magnificent Japanese gardens
- Stay one night in a traditional Japanese ryokan, a type of inn that has existed since 8th Century A.D