View Other Details
The tour costs $2699 for tours starting in on the 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th and 30th March and 2nd, 6th, 9th and 13th April.
Visit Japan for culture, adventure and Japan. This 13-day group tour is led by an expert guide with local knowledge, so you can be sure that you will get the most out of your trip.
Combining key tourist attractions with off the beaten track activities, this tour will give you the opportunity to become truly immersed in authentic Japanese culture, without missing any crucial must-see sites.
Traveling from Tokyo to Osaka, travel through idyllic countryside and into some of the busiest and most vibrant cities in the world. Staying in hostels and using only public transport keeps this tour affordable and means you can experience travel like a local.
With plenty of activities included, as well as many more optional activities, all travelers can tailor their experience to their own interests. Learn how to cook sushi, watch sumo wrestlers train, be dazzled by Mount Fuji and if you're feeling really brave, dress like a Mario-Kart character and drive through the streets of Tokyo!
- Visit Tokyo, Kamakura, Hakone, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka.
- Take part in fun optional activities, such as Mario Karting, Baseball, surfing and karaoke.
- Hike, cycle, raft and board a pirate ship in some beautiful countryside locations.
- See iconic sites like The Golden Pavilion and Mount Fiji.
- Eat delicious Japenese cuisine, including ramen and sushi.