The Flavors of Japan Tour - Experience some of Japan’s most amazing flavors and important ingredients. Guests can develop a deeper understanding of why Japanese cuisine is so exquisite and unique. Learn about the famous foods from different regions of Japan, the process of how they are made, and why they come from those areas. We visit many specialty shops and discover the history of one of Tokyo’s oldest and most important culinary neighborhoods, a great tour for guests looking for an easy pace.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VISIT OUR SITE FOR THE COMPLETE DETAILS
(Schedule, Meet-up Details, Dietary Restrictions)
- Visit 7 food stops showing the different flavors, regions and traditions of Japanese cuisine and tea.
- Visit Japan’s oldest and most expensive fruit shop and a 300+ year old knife shop.
- A delicious lunch with choices of Soba, Tempura and Sashimi Set, Grilled Fish, Chicken Sukiyaki
- Enjoy an authentic Wagashi Experience with a sweets-artist master.
- End with a unique tea tasting of seasonal and artisanal green and black teas at a one-of-a-kind shop. Not like any other tea shop in Japan!