This popular 3 day Kenya landmark road safari offers the traveler a superb experience of seeing the wildlife and scenery of the Masai Mara. Masai Mara is world renowned for the breathtaking spectacle of 'the greatest wildlife show on earth’, the awe inspiring annual wildebeest migration, the Masai Mara National Reserve is Kenya's most visited wildlife protected area. The Mara is an extension of Tanzania's renowned Serengeti National Park and constitutes only 4 percent of the entire Serengeti ecosystem but its rolling grasslands, meandering rivers and towering escarpments offer one of the world's most rewarding and evocative African safari wildlife arenas.
- Wildebeest migration (July-October)
- Great Rift Valley View Point
- The Big Five (Elephant, Lion, Buffalo, Cheetah and Rhino)
- Maasai Village visit (Optional)
- Early morning hot-air balloon flights (optional)