Over the course of 10 days, you’ll be immersed into an African safari experience unlike any other. Go behind-the-scenes at some of Kenya’s most renowned wildlife-viewing areas and lend a hand on projects directly benefiting some of East Africa’s most famous animal species.
In addition to our hands-on interaction with these innovative projects and epic safari drives, take time to meet with the indigenous Masai communities that inhabit the reserves and experience their traditional ways of life. Each night, return to your luxury tent and live amongst the wildlife in a pristine conservancy.
Your Purpose: Engage with local conservationists, researchers & indigenous communities to learn what it takes to protect critically endangered species. Collect data on lions, cheetah & elephants that will be used by local conservation groups to protect these exquisite creatures.
- Come face-to-face with the world’s last remaining northern white rhinos
- Learn to identify tracks, dung & other signs of wildlife in the African savannah
- Venture into a Masai boma and experience traditional village life
- Lend a hand on innovative conservation projects protecting lions, rhinos & cheetah
- Relax in a luxury tented camp with a private veranda overlooking the vast Kenyan plains