Adventure amazing Africa’s greatest wildlife African safari in Kenya to the three most scenic National parks/reserves. Experience wildlife game viewing of wide varieties of wild animals including; the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and elephant), Big Cats, Masai Mara great migration and bird life.
This great safari starts by exploring Amboseli National Park located at the foot of Africa's highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. The park is coupled with high concentration of wildlife movement on the ground.
Proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park famous for wildlife and bird life, encounter endangered black and white Rhinos species.
Lastly discover Masai Mara great migration in Masai Mara – famous for the World Cup of Wildlife, and there is no better place to witness the BEST WILDLIFE VIEWING IN THE WORLD other than Masai Mara. You will also have Optional cultural visit to local Maasai Village. This is the ONLY Tribe that still practices their culture and traditions.
- Spend your adventure days in Kenya going on wildlife game drives and exploration
- Get amazing adventure experience of seeing abundant arrays of African wildlife - including the Big Five, Big Cats and Masai Mara great migration
- Capture a Lion, Leopard or Cheetah making a Kill in the morning as most of the time predators kills very early in the morning before sunrise
- Experience the beauty of Masai Mara sunrise and sunset which reveals back drop of Masai Mara which means the dotted hills in Maa Language.
- Enjoy traditional meals with local people and other travelers