An agenda of local best hits to spend a week in Baltic countries. Full of authentic and memorable details. This tour is about you getting to know Baltic countries: biggest cities and get a grip on history, culture and nature. There is so much to see and to feel in here! You’ll start in Vilnius – marvelous historical city with 48 churches, green parks and cozy Old Town’s streets. Keep in mind all red roofs of Vilnius because these roofs will be the first recognizable thing in Riga. Some say Vilnius and Riga are quite similar, others deny this – well, you will get the chance to compare it by yourself. Your last stop on this beautiful journey – charming Tallinn with all secrets, stories and legends about it. Take this tour and find your favorite Baltic country!
- Visit Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn Old Towns – 3 UNESCO World heritage sites in one trip!
- Spend a night at the forest cabin and enjoy the hospitality of locals.
- Enjoy hearty local homemade breakfast and dinner.
- Taste local flavours and specialties at the food market in Vilnius.
- Explore nature in Gauja National Park.