This is Your pan-Baltic voyage through 4 beautiful capitals with their history, architecture, taste and lifestyle, and smaller cities in between. Each capital will meet you with original suggestions of what to do and see. Don’t miss your chance to feel the medieval spirit in Vilnius, be amazed by a true kaleidoscope of architectural styles in Riga, and take a walk in Tallinn’s old town with its many shops, galleries and cozy outdoor cafes. Then, when you’ll be full of joy of discovery, stop in Helsinki – the crossroad of Western and Eastern culture. This is Your south-to-north culture experience by the Baltic sea.
- Feel the difference of 4 capitals, with their culture and sights
- Take your time to enjoy the nature in Lahemaa National Park, Parnu resort
- Visit the Hill of Crosses and Curonian spit
- Visit a local food market and taste local flavours
- Take a ferry to Helsinki as the local Finnish / Estonian