View Other Details
8 days and 7 nights walking guided holiday in Macedonia. In 8 days we will explore National Parks, the UNESCO site Ohrid and Macedonian capital Skopje and neighboring Matka Canyon. We will discover this sleepy corner of Europe and its people, customs, cuisine, and history.
- Ohrid is the Unesco protected city, the pearl of the Balkans.
- The Malosiste village boasts an extraordinary cultural and spiritual heritage.
- Prilep is a city in the northern part of Pelagonija.
- The Matka canyon is located in the lower course of river Treska
- The National Park Galicica is characteristic for its positioning between the two lakes – Ohrid and Prespa Lake