Penang is known for being a melting pot for hundreds to thousands of years, from the day it was ruled by Indians to present time. Thus the people of Penang are more tolenrant when it comes to cultural coexistence without compromising the traditional values inherited from their ancestors.
Being the second smallest state of Malaysia, and being an island with a province bordering the state of Kedah over the peninsular; it is the second largest wealth contributor for Malaysia. Being a modern city, Penang never forgets to ensure the charm of the old town and the heritage values being upheld, upkeep and maintained through various government initiatives and programs.
In this program which is well tailored for most people guests will see, feel and experience the way local behave, talk, carry out daily chores and how they mix around among the locals and how Penangites welcome visitors as their friend.
- Traditional Traders - Experiance The Trade
- Harmony Lane - Visit The Old Temples, Churches and Mosques
- Street Arts - Metal Carvings and Murals
- Steet Food - Taste Of Penang
- Penang Hill - See The Steepest Tunnel Track In The World