This trip encompasses the many stunning highlights of the world-famous Gobi desert, as well as the lush, green surroundings of Central and Northern Mongolia. Driving south from Ulaanbaatar, you will pass through the Middle and Southern regions of the desert, allowing you to experience the vastness of this special landscape. Among the rolling sand dunes and hills, activities include riding two-humped Bactrian camels through the desert, visiting a Nomadic family, as well as enjoying the spectacular sunrises and sunsets that are on offer each day.
- Drive to Terelj National Park.
- Enjoy small hiking and photographing the charming landscape and wildlife of Eagle Valley.
- Journey to the Khongor sand dune.
- Drive to Bayanzag and walk around where dinosaurs once roamed and see saxaul trees and other classic desert vegetation
- Drive to the mountain called Uran Togoo where you can find an extinct volcano which is another attractive destination of Northern Mongolia.