Moroccan desert is the only common destination that every traveler dreamed of and has a real passion to see. It is where the city ends and a true nomadic desert life begins through it's magical Sahara dunes. The whole tour is full of interesting places, things, and people to discover. From the famous high Atlas Mountains, Kasbahs, Berber Villages, Oases, valleys, gorges, to camel riding during the beautiful sunset of Erg Chebbi desert Dunes, three days is more than enough to have a rich desert experience around Morocco.
- Enjoy the journey via the high Atlas Mountains and Tizi N'Tichka
- Visit Kasbah ait ben haddou and Ouarzazate Museums and Kasbahs
- See the amazing natural gorges of Todgha and Dades
- Ride camels in the desert during sunrise and sunset
- Enjoy dinner and Berber show overnight in a Berber Tent