Smart Insiders | Morocco - Tanger & Chefchaouen (The Blue City)

Discover Moroccan culture with our Chefchaouen & Tanger trip!

Escape to one of the most famous cities in Northern Africa! You will fall in love with the cities of Chefchaouen & Tanger as you see all the things that make this country so beautiful. Enjoy Moroccan cuisine, beach-side camel rides, pre-historic cave visits and so much more.

Chefchaouen:
Known as the blue city, you will be guided through the city on foot by a local as we reveal to you the stories that lie among the blue walls of Chefchaouen.

Tanger:
Explore Tanger, a port city, and get a change of scenery. This coastal city is known for connecting Europe and Africa due to their geographical closeness.

Our photographer will follow you around on the trip to capture each special moment!

• Guided Walking Tour in Tanger

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Tracy Kuhle
Tracy

GREAT experience with Smart Insiders!

I had such an awesome time in Morocco with Smart Insiders. Everything was very organized, I always felt safe, I made so many new friends and would 100% recommend traveling with them.

The country is beautiful, my favorite was Chefchaouen. With Smart Insiders, we walked through the city with a local guide and learned so much. We had just enough free time to explore and shop the little local shops. The camel ride may have been my favorite part. While it's short, I don't think I would have wanted to ride the camel any longer than I did. It was amazing to do it on the beach. The food was also amazing. We had a traditional dinner that was so good! The trip is short, but you get to see so much in such little time. We really pack it all in. It's perfect for students or teachers in Madrid that want to travel to Morocco but don't want to go alone.

If you are looking for trips from Madrid, choose Smart Insiders!!! I made so many friends and had the best time