A cultural and trekking experience in the ‘gateway to Africa’. Discover Morocco's stunning mountain ranges, historic cities, windswept deserts, and famously hospitable locals.
The gateway to Africa, Morocco is a textbook adventure travel destination. Offering an astonishing array of diversity, our Discover Morocco trip has been carefully planned to incorporate physical challenge, cultural exposure, and community volunteering, all in the space of 2-weeks! Our 2-week expedition takes you from the bustling streets and seething souks of Marrakech, to the panoramic and lofty peak of Mount Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. From there you’ll experience the windswept dunes of the Sahara Desert, and the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Coast. Discover Morocco’s vibrant culture and stunning scenery through our carefully planned expedition, balancing physical challenge and cultural exposure. The ultimate Morocco experience!
- Explore the historic city of Marrakech
- Immerse yourself in Moroccan culture with a village experience in Tacheddirt
- Trek to the summit of Mount Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa
- Camp under the stars in the Sahara Desert
- Marvel at the stunning Atlantic coastline from Taghazout to Essaouira