This trek offers the opportunity to escape Nepal's tourist trails, to venture into the deep forests and roam the high alpine pastures to the base of the sacred, fluted peak of Machapuchare. The emphasis of this trek is on the forest and wilderness zones, combined with a sense of exploration. We ascend through Hindu villages and pristine forests (magnolia, oak and rhododendron) to the superb alpine campsite at Guhe for sweeping panoramic views of the Annapurna Range. Forays to the base of Machapuchare provide a further highlight before a delightful return through Gurung villages to Pokhara.
- City tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sunrise and sunset with excellent mountain views from Mardi himal base camp
- Walking through colourful rhododendron forests
- Short and easy trek in Annapurna Himalayas
- Jungle safari activities in Chitwan National Park