This is a short trekking in the Annapurna Himalayas of Nepal including the wildlife adventure tour in Chitwan National Park. The trip is designed for those kinds of travelers who are seeking for short and pleasant trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal including some wildlife tour and cultural visit of the major historical monuments of Kathmandu valley. The trip starts at Kathmandu with warm up day sightseeing of the major UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE sites followed by trekking in the Annapurna Himalayan range. We trek to the popular vantage point of entire Annapurna Region known as Poon Hill crossing the beautiful mountain villages of Ghandruk, Landruk and Ghorepani. After the days mountain journey we drive to Chitwan National Park. Chitwan National Park which is one of the best National park in Asia providing excellent jungle activities to see wildlife such as One Horn Rhino, birds, Crocodile and water birds at Rapti River etc.
- City tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sunrise and sunset with excellent mountain views from Poon Hill
- Explore Gurung culture in Ghandruk village and Walking through colourful rhododendron forests
- Short and easy trek in Annapurna Himalayas
- Jungle safari activities in Chitwan National Park