Langtang Valley Trekking is one of the best and popular holiday trekking routes among the trekkers inside Nepal. Also this is the nearest Himalayan trekking region from Kathmandu valley. 105 Kilometers to the northern side and it is about seven hours bus ride from Kathmandu valley. Offered with many natural, cultural and other beautiful charms, Langtang valley route is among the busy routes for trekking after Everest and Annapurna Region.
Surrounded by the icy glaciers originated from the almighty Himalayas, this region is also known as Valley of Glaciers. Langtang Valley is encircled by the mountain peaks like Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Dorje Lakpa, Langshisa Ri and Langtang Himal is what worth making trip to this region. Starting from lower Langtang Valley, the trial offers you the view of varieties of rhododendron, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, rugged rock, streams and snow-capped Himalayas all along the way you reach up to the final point.
- Adventurous hiking towards the glaciers in Langtang region.
- Beautiful views of landscapes and valleys.
- Stunning views of mountains from Kyanjim Gompa
- Explore ethnic culture and their livelihood.
- Walk through the dense forese along the Langtang river.