View Other Details
-Stay at a three-star hotel in Kathmandu on a twin-sharing basis. Breakfast is on us.
-Sightseeing around Kathmandu in a private vehicle with our guide. All entrance fees will be paid.
-Stay at teahouses and hotels during the trek on a twin-sharing basis. Breakfast is on us.
-Local government-licensed guides.
-Fees for Trekkers’ Information Management System card.
-Round tickets for Kathmandu-Pokhara bus ride and back. Other rides in private vehicle mentioned in the itinerary.
-A traditional Nepali feast with cultural shows as a farewell dinner.
-All tourist fees, government charges and other official expenses throughout the trip.
White water rafting, paragliding, bungee jumping, views of the Himalayas and beautiful towns and villages – all that Nepal has to offer in one trip.
If thrill and adventure are the components you look most forward to in a holiday, this is a trip just for you. Visit the beautiful cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara. Go white water rafting, paragliding and bungee jumping. Towards the end, you will also trek in the hills giving you a complete experience.
- Road trip to Charaundi on the bank of the Trishuli River for white water rafting.
- Going for paragliding over the beautiful city of Pokhara.
- Thrill awaits as we will drive to Hemja where there is a 262 feet tall bungee platform.
- Hike to the World Peace Pagoda, a Buddhist shrine dedicated to world peace. Just across the pagoda lies Pumdi.
- Take a bicycle and ride around Kathmandu.