Nepal has a history rich in cultural and religious evolution and advancement. The testimonials of those periods survive in modern times through the monuments which have been well preserved for hundreds of years as national heritage. This travel package takes you on a tour of the most beautiful heritage sites in the country spread across several cities with a healthy dose of sightseeing and adventure to keep things interesting.
- Visit Unesco World Heritage Site of Boudhanath Stupa, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the country.
- Short drive to Nagarkot. The most popular hill surrounding the Kathmandu Valley.
- Stay in a jungle resort inside the national park.
- Elephant safari, jeep safari, watching wildlife, canoeing, mixing with indigenous people of the jungle.
- Visit plenty of places in Pokhara like the Devi’s Falls, the Bat Cave, the World Peace Pagoda, the Phewa Lake, and many more.