Nepal Heritage Trekking

Nepal has a history rich in cultural and religious evolution and advancement. The testimonials of those periods survive in modern times through the monuments which have been well preserved for hundreds of years as national heritage. This travel package takes you on a tour of the most beautiful heritage sites in the country spread across several cities with a healthy dose of sightseeing and adventure to keep things interesting.

• Visit Unesco World Heritage Site of Boudhanath Stupa, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the country.
  • Short drive to Nagarkot. The most popular hill surrounding the Kathmandu Valley.
  • Stay in a jungle resort inside the national park.
  • Elephant safari, jeep safari, watching wildlife, canoeing, mixing with indigenous people of the jungle.
  • Visit plenty of places in Pokhara like the Devi’s Falls, the Bat Cave, the World Peace Pagoda, the Phewa Lake, and many more.

Great question! Once you send a message or press Apply Now, the provider of this program will receive your message or application, and guide you to the next step. All you have to do is fill out a few details! The entire process should only take a few days and every message will appear in your personal inbox.

You will know within the next few days.

Your message will be sent to the provider who runs this program! You will receive a personal email as well as a message in your Go Overseas Inbox (top right of the page, "Inbox") once the provider responds to your question. At any point, you can ask more questions by pressing View within your Go Overseas Inbox.

Wait for the provider of this program to accept you! You will receive an email to your personal inbox as well as your Inbox here on Go Overseas within 48 hours.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Pranisha

Mountainkick at its Best

We had an amazing trek to Everest Base Camp (EBC) with Mountain kick. Responsive emails before the trip were excellent, Gourav was great on email, answering all of our questions straight away. It was a really good management, the accommodation was great throughout the trip. All in all, amazing Trek. The view from the EBC was magnificent. Big thanks to our guide and porter. For the whole trip we were guided by Jeevan, professional, kind, patient and always trying to meet challenges in the most suitable way, great company to be with us. Big thanks to Hari, the quickest porter in town. Definitely will be back to Nepal with the Mountain kick Team. They are a very professional company using a very good guide. I was so satisfied service provided by this mountain kick, I would highly recommend booking with these guys. Namaste!!

Bhimsen

Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Excellent Trek)

This was my first trek of any kind and I was traveling Solo, so I asked a lot of questions before I booked. Now, I would like to share some unique experiences; The team in Katmandu office was very helpful throughout, my guide Kumar was good experienced and was very knowledgeable, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek itself was really wonderful. Mountains and forests were spectacular and mindblowing. We walked through a number of charming little villages on the way that added a lot of knowledge and information to the trip. The beautiful villages called Ghorepani, Ghandruk, Chhomrong were superb with beautiful white mountain surrounding. People were really helpful, cooperative and honest. I was fully satisfied with this trekking agency and the services they provided. I will recommend everyone who wanna travel to Nepal. I will back to Nepal next time.