For anyone who has dreamt of standing in the shadows of Himalayas, queen of all is Mt.Everest (Sagarmatha), & Hiking to the foothills of the world's highest mountain is a dream worth seeing for.
Everest base camp trek is rounded out by breathless hikes across the ice fields. From beautiful forests, Sherpa villages, glacier moraines, snow-dolloped Himalayan peaks to mesmerizing valleys & potato fields Everest has it all.
Departing from an exhilarating flight from Kathmandu to Lukla & climaxing at the foot of Everest, it's an awe-inspiring adrenaline adventure. Dotted with tea houses the trail is swarmed but you will enjoy the company of like-minded travellers to share your sense of adventure with.
So willing to unlock your adventure to the heart of Sherpaland? be sure to put Everest on your bucket list.
- Catch the sunset on Mt.everest & Lhotse From famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar
- Witness Biggest & Longest Glacier: Khumbu & Ngozumpa glacier
- Witness Extremely rare species like Flora & Fauna at Sagarmatha national park
- Visit Tengboche monastery & experience the unique Sherpa culture
- Sip tea or coffee at Namche Bazaar- The Sherpa’s capital