The earthquake in Nepal in 2015 decimated the country, over 8,000 dead, 22,000 injured and countless homeless. Help us work with our partner community to regenerate a small local community.
In conjunction with our local partners on the group in rural Nepal, we’ll be lending a hand with the reconstruction of their damaged infrastructure, as always with a focus on education.
- Dodge primates at the beautiful Monkey Temple in Kathmandu, one of Nepal’s Holiest spots, with epic views overlooking the old city.
- Amplify the experience of the Himalayas while on a 3 day trek into the mountains and awe at the wild beauty of this famous mountain range.
- Join a game drive in Chitwan National Park home to the Nepalese Rhinos, and keep your eyes peeled for the elusive, beautiful Bengal Tigr
- Immerse yourself in the action with our local partners in rural Nepal. We’ll be lending a hand with the reconstruction of their damaged infrastructure, as always with a focus on education
- Get lost in the backstreets of the Thamel District. Local markets, Nepalese trinkets of every corner, find a roof top to escape the madness and sip on a tea or a local beer, the escape will be very welcome.