Travel to Nepal and experience the benefits of ecotourism, explore the diverse wildlife of Eastern Nepal and search for the red panda. In just nine days, you'll partake in hiking, trekking, and animal tracking activities, complete with homemade meals, eco-friendly homestay accommodation, private transfers, jeep rides through wilderness, and a spectacular scenic flight. Red panda enthusiasts will have professional guidance and assistance for acclimatization to Nepali environment during their unique adventure!
Our red panda tracking adventure includes trips through broadleaf forests, tea gardens, and villages at the foothills of the Himalayas. You will enjoy a spectacular scenic flight over the 'tea city' of Nepal, Bhadrapur, and observe distant snow-capped peaks of Mount Everest and the natural habitat of the captivating red panda.
- Track red pandas in Nepal.
- Support the local population's conservation efforts.
- Receive guidance from experienced conservationists.
- Enjoy a spectacular scenic flight.
- Explore the rich wildlife of Eastern Nepal.