Everest Base Camp Trekking - 16 Days | Alpine Adventure Club

Reaching Everest Base Camp has become the goal of thousands of avid trekkers in the world means everybody dreams to leave the footprints at the Base Camp of world’s highest peak mount Everest. The Everest Base Camp trek is not only popular to reaching at the Base Camp of Mt. Everest also giving an opportunity to climb the non-technical peak Kala Patthar (5545meters) for the amazing mountains views in the region.

• Staff 9
  • Organization 9
Anna

Exciting Everest Base Camp Experience!

I had a life changing experience with Alpine Adventure Clube. In fact, during corresponding time, I was well informed about my da-to-day schedule in Nepal. The director, Binod, received me from the Kathmandu airport and settled me with other fellow trekkers at the nice and clean hotel in Thamel.

Having finished a short and sweat tour in Kathmandu temples, Binod managed my flight with other trekkers to Everest with very helpful a guide. After landing at Lukla, a mountainous airport in Everest region, my journey was started with breath taking views around.

Having an over-week trekking through scenic view of mountains and Sherpa settlement, monasteries experience, we arrived at Everest Base Camp which was our ultimate destination. I was about to cry, once I was there as it was my life time dream to be there. The enticing views of Everest and other neighboring mountains.

it was one of the best experience with Alpine Adventure Club and Binod who helped me to make my dream come true. I highly recommend Alpine adventure club and Binod for any travel and trekking activities in Nepal.

Wish I will go again to Nepal and have similar experience in another trek with Alpine Adventure Club.

Anna.

Travels and Trekking in Mountainous Country Nepal.