Get ready to witness the alluring beauty of the Himalayas. Everest Base Camp Trek is a pilgrimage for travellers from around the world. It not only introduces you to the exotic views of the mountains. It is also the rich culture that the Nepalese people share. Furthermore, this trek greets you with four of the six tallest peaks in the world: Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho Oyu. Everest Region also has been home to the legends of the mountains, Sherpas for ages now. Everest Base Camp Trekking is going to be a legendary journey. If you’re looking to rise above the daily hustle and bustle of city life, then this trek is for you. This trek provides you with a feeling of eternal peace taking you to one of the top places to be on earth.
- Witnessing the majestic culture and rich tradition of the Kathmandu Valley
- Exploring the raw beauty of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu, and other peaks
- Being familiar to the legends of the Himalayas, Sherpas who have a vibrant experience of the journey and ascend
- Comforting with luxurious hotels and lodges and relaxing in a vibrant and appealing nature
- An unmatched experience of flight from Kathmandu to Lukla