A cultural and trekking experience at the 'roof of the world'. Discover Nepal's stunning beauty, vibrant culture, and majestic trails.
Landlocked at the roof of the world, Nepal was once a land of mystery, a forbidden kingdom isolated from its neighbours by formidable terrain and closed borders. Its borders were opened to the rest of the world in the middle of the 20th Century and it now welcomes visitors with a characteristic friendliness and charm. Our Discover Nepal trip has been carefully planned to incorporate physical challenge, cultural exposure, and volunteering, all in the space of 2-weeks!
Our 2-week expedition takes you from the dense forests and grassy plains of Chitwan National Park, to the panoramic summit of Poon Hill. A jewel in the very heart of Asia, Discover Nepal through our immersive, inspiring and unforgettable adventure travel experience. The ultimate Nepal experience!
- Interact with locals and make new friends as you volunteer on a 4-day community project
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Annapurna Massif on a 4-day hike to the summit of Poon Hill
- Spot exotic wildlife on a guided jungle adventure into Chitwan National Park
- Catch a glimpse of majestic elephants at an animal sanctuary
- Enjoy the serenity of Phewa Lake with a boat trip to Barahi Temple