King's Day in Amsterdam with Stoke Travel

Join Stoke Travel's at their dopest party of the year, in Amsterdam for King's Day. The crowds turn orange in the Dutch capital or waffles, cheese and weed, at the Netherland's largest street party for the celebration of the King's birthday The city is full with flea markets, parties, food stalls and gorgeous Dutchies donning their orange attire and drinking in the streets and on the canals.

The Stoke Travel campsite is open April 25 - 28, for €60 per night, with breakfast and dinner included, open-minded legends like yourselves, and our chilled-out campsite to escape the madness of the city!

Whilst you're in Amsterdam, make the most of the city's culture and visit the Anne Frank museum, go on a walking tour, watch a live sex show or head out on the town!

• Browse the flea markets that pop up along the streets of Amsterdam
  • See the rest of Amsterdam while you're there, exploring the canal-ed city with it's many museums and galleries
  • Party at some of the world's craziest clubs, as the city comes alive during King's Day
  • Revel in the Netherland's largest street party

Sean

Stoke have cracked the party code!

Had a few mates going who pressured me into getting a ticket. So I thought why not, bought my ticket last minute and Stoke did not disappoint. I've been on party tours before and they can be really hit or miss. But Stoke have cracked it. The atmosphere was electric, so many people only there to have a good time and the crew running the show were amazing. I'll definitely be coming back next year!

Since then I have been on heaps of festival's with stoke now. Every time I go same great vibe., always new people to party with, There campsites go off every night. If you are a solo traveller this is definitely a company to check out. With these guys you are not going to have a choice but to meet people, Its that good!

Next trip booked in is San Vino. Cant wait to marinate in some red wine!

What was your funniest moment?
When my mate Jimbo knocked over a tray of glasses full of beer causing three people to hit the deck!
Hamish

King's Day with Stoke!

I had an amazing time with Stoke at King's Day. I didn't really know what to expect from the day, but they were able to sort me out with boat party tickets (a must do!) which was a highlight for sure. The camp is nice and green, food was good and we were only a 10-minute bus trip from the centre of town. The pub crawls, bbq and tours were great too. I'd book again for sure. Thanks to all of the guides who did everything they could to make sure we had an amazing weekend.