We’ll take you to the South Island’s top scenic locations and help you tick off all your bucket-list activities – we’ve even scheduled two days in Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital. Join us for twelve unforgettable days exploring Christchurch, Wanaka, Abel Tasman National Park, Franz Josef Glacier and Punakaiki – with the option to visit Milford Sound along the way.
Get ready to experience it all! Want to leap from the very place that bungy jumping was invented? You can! Perhaps you yearn to take on New Zealand’s highest bungy? Step right up! Want to experience a high-speed jet-boat ride through a canyon close to where jetboating was invented? You got it! Ever thought about strapping yourself to a beautiful stranger and then leaping out of a plane? We can arrange that! Want to hike the blue ice of a glacier after a breathtaking helicopter ride? We know the place to go! Fancy a scenic flight over two World Heritage Parks? We’ve got it covered!
- Carve your own pounamu (jade) necklace in Franz Josef
- Spend two nights deep in West Coast rainforest
- Carve your own pounamu/jade pendant in Franz Josef
- Discover NZ's most spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Areas
- Cross Cook Strait on the Interislander ferry