In Nicaragua Giveback GiveAway is collaborating with Puentes de Esperanza, a non-profit organization that provides the tools and support necessary to empower low-income communities through education. They have been working in the Jiquilillo community for over 14 years and have an established and ongoing relationship with the local teachers, parents, and students, as well as the director of the school, and the Ministry of Education.
We will be working at the primary school to replace desks and chairs and build a playground so the children have a safe and fun place to play during recess. All our infrastructure projects are conducted and carried out with local, skilled labor, under the supervision of local foremen and ourselves.
- Install a playground for 300 + children with our partner school on the beaches of Jilquillo.
- Have the experience of a lifetime as you board down the side of an active volcano on the outskirts of Leon.
- Explore colourful, colonial Granada, and soak up the vibes over some sundowners at sunset.
- Get ready for a little light exercise as we hike the active Mombacho Volcano, you’ll be rewarded with some of the most epic views Central America has to offer.
- Chill vibes and late nights in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua’s answer to the Thai island atmosphere. Beautiful scenery, crystal clear water and nothing but time to chill.