View Other Details
On this tour, we will travel with transportation that is already a standard in Norway, reducing our impact on the environment we aim to conserve. It gives travelers a unique opportunity to visit and meet the locals on the rugged and fascinating islands south of Bodø and off the Helgeland Coast. These islands are far less visited than the Lofoten Islands, more remote – yet equally dramatic and stunning. If you want to explore Norway in an intimate setting, with real local culture away from the tourist hotspots, this is the tour for you.
- Remote mountain hikes with vistas of tens of thousands of islands
- Experience the Midnight Sun!
- Explore Træna – one of Norway’s most creative and isolated municipalities
- Live the local lifestyle traveling by express boat and ferries from island to island
- Kayak in an archipelago far, far away from the mainland