View Other Details
The breath-taking archipelago of Lofoten islands in Norway is recognized by an extraordinarily dramatic landscape with small, authentic fishing villages situated just underneath the jagged peaks. This tour offers hikes that are less strenuous than our other Lofoten island hiking guided tours, and offer the perfect place for hikers and explorers, especially those seeking more remote, intimate experience with nature
A helicopter ride back to Bodø where our tour ends. This trip will give you the opportunity to explore secluded beaches, mountains and villages - and if the weather permits, we will experience the midnight sun from one of the best viewpoints there is.
- Glamping (glamorous-camping) on the small, quiet island of Skrova.
- Hiking and exploring local mountains to achieve incredible viewpoints.
- Intimate interactions within Lofoten’s most iconic and pristine fishing villages, such as Reine and Henningsvær.
- Kayaking to isolated islands and white sand beaches.
- Fishing off Skrova to catch your own dinner!