Our partner community in Pakistan is about 5 hours south of Islamabad, in an impoverised region of Sialkol. After discussing with their leaders and elders due to various outbreaks, they’ve decided both water pumps and toilets in the village areas are their pressing concern.
We’re aware that perhaps this isn’t the attractive prospect of a classroom but it’s absolutely vital to the progress of the community on so many levels, hygiene first of foremost, but also to allow women to wash safely and in private and of course to enable families to maintain a certain level of dignity.
With that in mind, we are building 10 Public Toilets in different villages in the City of Sialkot . Along with 10 villages obtaining new water pumps.
- Get ready to work hard with our partner community Sialkot as we install water pumps, toilets and donate school supplies.
- Retrace the steps of the ancient ‘silk route’ as it makes its way through the Pakistani Kashmir and the Himalayas.
- Explore Pakistan’s Islamabad in all its beautiful chaos
- Spot the world’s most dangerous, and 2nd highest mountain, K2 as it borders Tibet.
- Hike with us in in Kashmir, in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan’s most northern territory