Experience Panama at its best, see the big city, relax in a hammock while glazing at the stunning white sand and turquoise water in San Blas, or snorkel with the colorful marine life. This is followed by the cultural experience with the Embera tribe, and folklore show and dinner. Finally, a visit to the historical site of Portobelo and the Caribbean flavored island of Isla Grande.
- Akwadup Lodge – (3 Nights in San Blas Lodge with Daily Tours).
- Panama City Tour – (Miraflores Locks, Casco Viejo, Panama Viejo and more).
- Embera Indian Village Tour – (Cultural Dance, Music, History, Jungle hike and more).
- Folklore Show & Dinner – (Cultural Dancing, Music, Dress and Traditional Panamanian Menu).
- El Valle De Anton Day Tour – (Hot Springs, Nizpero Zoo, Butterfly farm, Waterfall and jungle hike).