Forgotten Lives of Latin America, LLC exists to provide access to a wide audience to the rich world of Colonial Latin America. Through university-level tours, talks, and writing, we go as close to the sources as we can. There we learn about the pivotal yet lesser-known figures and moments that have made the Americas we know today.
Our clients want to experience in person, the continuity between the indigenous past, the colonial period, and Latin America today. The organization opens up the depth and quality of a university-level learning experiences abroad to a wide audience. You can go, see, learn, and discover new sides of history without enrolling in a university. You will hear lectures from a published expert and PhD in the field of Colonial Latin America, and do so without exams and papers... only unbridled live learning! Travelers who go with us come from a variety of walks of life; yet from college students to adults of all ages, all are lifelong learners! Go and you will know!
- Learn on location of the contiunity between the indigenous and colonial past and our world today.
- Have the advantage of PhD guide, who relates local sites with global perspectives.
- Your guide and support staff are fully bilingual.
- Each participant recieves a summary packet of lectures, locales and further readings.
- Boutique educational travel provides opportunities for networking with academics and professionals.