- Machu Picchu
View Other Details
INCLUDED: Accommodation and (some) Meals, Airport Transfers x 2, Orientation & Safety Briefing, 24/7 In-Country Support by a professional Tour Guide/s, Activity/Entry Fees, Daily Transport and/or Internal Flights (where applicable).
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from the Tour start point, visas, insurance, vaccinations (where required), spending money and other personal expenditure during the tour.
Worldaway Tours welcomes you to the Land of the Incas!
This 29 Day Trip to Peru immerses you in a culture just as rich as its Incan history. Take your Spanish Speaking Abilities to new levels and Take a Train Ride to witness the Ancient Incan Temple of Machu Picchu!
Learn Spanish from Professionally-taught, private instructors and culture yourself in Peruvian Cooking Classes and Salsa Lessons!
Hit Scenic and Historic Attractions on Guided Tours to places such as:
• Cusco City,
• Salineras and Moray,
• Tipon and Piquillacta,
• Huchuy Qosqo,
• Laguna Humantay
• The Planetarium (‘Astronomic Inca Tour’),
• And Rainbow Mountain!
AND THE MAIN ATTRACTION: The Glorious MACHU PICCHU! See the glorious pride of the Incas. Take a Train Ride through the Sacred Valley straight to the Famed Temple!
- This once in a lifetime trip offers you the chance to expand your viewpoints, dive into a unique culture, and witness history in one breathtaking place, all while becoming an expert in Español!
- Take the Train Ride to Machu Picchu and stay at the luxurious hotel in Aguas Calientes!
- Learn Spanish from the Professionals of Perù and practice your skills in culturally immersive activities like Coffee Tours and Walking Tours of Cusco!
- Tour Historical Landmarks and Tourism Hotspots like Cusco City, Salineras, Huchuy Qosqo, and more! You’ll meet fellow travel lovers and enjoy time being with new friends!
- Take Salsa Dance Lessons and Cooking Classes from South American Professionals and bring back so much more from your trip than just pictures and memories!