Embrace the Incan Empire as a land of Wonder and Excitement as you Master the Spanish Language on a Once in a Lifetime Journey to Perù!
With a culture just as rich as its Incan history, it’s a perfect place to stretch your comfort zone, improve your Spanish, and visit rare historical sights!
Participate in Professionally-taught, private Spanish classes and spend your afternoons and evenings in Peruvian Cooking Classes & taking Salsa Lessons.
You’ll witness Cusco firsthand! Educational Walking Tours and Coffee/Chocolate Workshops highlight the city, while other opportunities to immerse yourself into Peruvian History, Culture, and Tourism include Guided Tours of:
• Cusco City,
• Salineras and Moray,
• Tipon and Piquillacta!
The Glorious MACHU PICCHU - the temple of the Incas!
On a breathtaking Train Ride through the Sacred Valley, witness the splendor of the ancient city on this 2-day journey-including a stay at a modern hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- On this once in a lifetime trip: expand your viewpoints, dive into a unique culture, and witness history and mythology in one breathtaking place, all while becoming an expert in Español!
- Learn Spanish from Professionals while getting to practice with the locals in the marketplace and culturally immersive activities!
- Enjoy the Coffee Tour, Chocolate Tour, and Walking Tour of Cusco, along with Guided Tours of Cusco City, Tipon, and More!
- Unleash your inner South American with entertaining and engaging Salsa Dance Lessons and Cooking Classes!
- Ride the Train to Experience the splendor of MACHU PICCHU, the Ancient Temple of the Incan Empire: You have to see it to believe it!