Peru Culture & History Mini-Tour (15 Days)

Salinas of Maras Peru
Salinas of Maras Peru
Peru Sacred Valley Urubamba mountains
Peru Sacred Valley Urubamba mountains
Machu Picchu Cusco Peru
Machu Picchu Cusco Peru

Travel back in time with Worldaway Tours to Ancient Peru: the Land of the Incas!
A Walking Tour of Cusco and a Day Tour of the nearby Historic Cities begin your vacation! Other destinations with historical value and exquisite architecture include Qoricancha, the Inca Museum, the Tipon Inca Ruins, the Religious Route, Sacred Valley Day Tours, and Salsa Dancing Lessons!
The beginning of week 2 is full of magical experiences: encounter majestic scenes and awe-inspiring history with trips to Maras in Salineras & Moray, the Potatoe Cultural Tour, and the Regional Historic Museum and Santa Catalina Convent.
And the Grand Finale of the trip: A Four Day Trek through the Salcantay Trail to Historic MACHU PICCHU! Travel back in time as you visit the famed Ancient Incan Temple after hiking through the Sacred Valley exploring man-made and natural wonders!
Feel the history of the Incas beneath your fingertips. Walk the same ground they walked. History buff or not, you can’t miss this Tour!

• This once in a lifetime trip offers you the chance to expand your viewpoints, dive into a unique culture, and witness history and mythology in one breathtaking place.
  • Experience Ancient Incan History where it began! With the steps of Machu Picchu under your feet, see the breathtaking views of the Sacred Valley!
  • Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Peru with Day Trips to Qoricancha, the Inca Museum, the Tipon Inca Ruins, and South American Salsa Lessons!
  • Witness Cathedrals and Palaces on the Religious Route of Peru that shows you breathtaking scenes and riveting religious history!
  • Stay in modern accommodations, learn from Professional Tour Guides and History teachers, and enjoy fully-planned itineraries to make the most out of your 15 Days!

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Cristyn

Andean Adventure!

I took part in this tour for a one-month semester through Alma College, and it was hands-down one of my most memorable and favorite experiences as a student! I felt completely immersed in the culture, I greatly improved my Spanish speaking and comprehension, and I was pushed outside of my comfort zone in the best way possible. Everyone that I met on this trip was friendly and always willing to help with whatever I needed. The cost of the trip was extremely reasonable given all of the places we visited: Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, and so many more! This trip inspired me to travel even more, and I cannot wait for my next adventure! Thank you for the amazing experience, I highly recommend going through this group if you’re looking for a great combination of fun and education!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Although I am a thrill-seeker by nature, I was pretty daunted to try unfamiliar foods that I was not accustomed to having. But it turned out I loved everything!

About Worldaway Learning Tours

A leading Educational Tour provider, Worldaway Learning Tours offers fun, safe and educational travel opportunities to young (and young-at-heart) travelers from all over the world. With a wide range of unique small-group tours in inspiring locations,...