Travel back in time with Worldaway Tours to Ancient Peru: the Land of the Incas!
A Walking Tour of Cusco and a Day Tour of the nearby Historic Cities begin your vacation! Other destinations with historical value and exquisite architecture include Qoricancha, the Inca Museum, the Tipon Inca Ruins, the Religious Route, Sacred Valley Day Tours, and Salsa Dancing Lessons!
The beginning of week 2 is full of magical experiences: encounter majestic scenes and awe-inspiring history with trips to Maras in Salineras & Moray, the Potatoe Cultural Tour, and the Regional Historic Museum and Santa Catalina Convent.
And the Grand Finale of the trip: A Four Day Trek through the Salcantay Trail to Historic MACHU PICCHU! Travel back in time as you visit the famed Ancient Incan Temple after hiking through the Sacred Valley exploring man-made and natural wonders!
Feel the history of the Incas beneath your fingertips. Walk the same ground they walked. History buff or not, you can’t miss this Tour!
- This once in a lifetime trip offers you the chance to expand your viewpoints, dive into a unique culture, and witness history and mythology in one breathtaking place.
- Experience Ancient Incan History where it began! With the steps of Machu Picchu under your feet, see the breathtaking views of the Sacred Valley!
- Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Peru with Day Trips to Qoricancha, the Inca Museum, the Tipon Inca Ruins, and South American Salsa Lessons!
- Witness Cathedrals and Palaces on the Religious Route of Peru that shows you breathtaking scenes and riveting religious history!
- Stay in modern accommodations, learn from Professional Tour Guides and History teachers, and enjoy fully-planned itineraries to make the most out of your 15 Days!