- Machu Picchu
View Other Details
INCLUDED: Accommodation and (some) Meals, Airport Transfers x 2, Orientation & Safety Briefing, 24/7 In-Country Support by a professional Tour Guide/s, Activity/Entry Fees, Daily Transport and/or Internal Flights (where applicable).
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from the Tour start point, visas, insurance, vaccinations (where required), spending money and other personal expenditure during the tour.
Travel back to the days of ancient Peruvian History! Start with a Walking Tour of Cusco! Visit Qoricancha, the Inca Museum, and the Tipon Inca Ruins.
Week 2 includes majestic scenes and awe-inspiring history: trips to Maras, the Potatoe Cultural Tour, and the Regional Historic Museum and the Santa Catalina Convent! Then hike through the Salkantay Trail to MACHU PICCHU! A 4 Day Trek through the Sacred Valley to see the Ancient Incan Temple and learn Incan History!
Week 3 is full of Famous Historical Attractions such as the Compania de Jesus, the Q’Eswachaca Bridge, and Huchuy Qosqo, and the Condor Flight Tour experience that will leave you speechless!
Expand your culture with Peruvian Cooking Classes, a Tour of the Chocolate Museum/Workshop, Coffee Tour, Textile Workshop, and South American Salsa Lessons!
Finish the trip off with Learning Experiences at the Laguna Humantay and Astronomic Inca Tour/Planetarium along with Guided Tours of Lake Titicaca and the Uros & Taquile Island.
- This once in a lifetime trip offers you the chance to expand your viewpoints, dive into a unique culture, and witness history and mythology in one truly amazing place.
- The trip also offers luxurious accommodations, professionally designed itineraries, and fully planned out travel arrangements to ensure that your Educational Vacation to Peru is perfect!
- Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Peru with fun activities like Salsa Dancing Lessons and South American Cooking Classes, Coffee, Chocolate, Walking, and Textile Tours!
- Visit desired tourist destinations and beautiful scenes in Cusco City, Salineras, Huchuy Qosqo, the Inca Museum, and Dozens of other Historical Sights, learning and enjoying every day!
- On a breathtakingly scenic 4 Day Journey, witness the splendor of the Salcantay Trek to MACHU PICCHU. Hike the grounds the Ancient Incans once walked and experience their history!