- Machu Picchu
View Other Details
If you find yourself feeling a little overwhelmed by the thought of planning an independent trip abroad, you're not alone.
And if the thought of traveling with an escorted group feels just a little too touristy to you, we know that feeling too!
BACK&PACK exists to help independently-minded solo travelers and small groups of friends/family to get out there to see the world in a more responsible, intentional, and authentic way.
Join us in Peru for a spectacular experience that combines flexible, self-guided exploration with adrenaline-pumping guided adventure tours to balance independence and safety.
This is travel on your terms. This is travel with BACK&PACK.
- Choose your start date and travel companions.
- Choose your trip length - from our signature, 2-week adventure to our 1-10 week "Travel Deeper" volunteer and language extensions.
- Wander Peru's wonders - at your own pace - with our self-guided tours of the main cities and Incan historical sites.
- Get your blood pumping while hiking, biking, rafting, and horseback riding amidst the stunning scenery of the Andes.
- Dive deeper into Peruvian culture through intensive Spanish language classes and locally-led volunteer projects.