One Life Philippines is all about unique experiences with a group of guys and girls looking for adventure. The Philippines is consistently rated to have some of the best beaches and most spectacular islands in the world, a natural beauty only rivalled by the friendliness of its people and fascinating culture.
We show you the best of the Palawan islands, an area largely untouched by tourism using our famous One Life guides plus local Filipinos. You will explore jungles and cities, discover the Puerto Princesa Underground River, meet some of the dancing inmates at the Iwahig Penal Farm, greet the rising sun from a private beach camp, island-hop on a private boat, climb for your own coconuts, snorkel the starfish fields, and loads more! This is no ordinary Philippines tour...
As with all One Life Adventures tours, we believe in Transformational Travel experiences. We want our guest to finish their tour with us with a completely new outlook on life.
- Island hop off the coast of Port Barton including a school visit and a private island castaway camp
- Experience a full cultural day with a cooking class, coconut tree climbing, stick fighting, and local village life
- Paddle through the UNESCO World Heritage Underground River
- Take a private boat for the day to island hop around El Nido
- Meet the dancing inmates of the "prison without walls" - Iwahig Penal Farm