Get excited, you are in for one hell of a ride!
We have the most amazing 16 days in store for you and we cannot wait to show you how beautiful the Philippines is! You are about to explore the most stunning beaches you have ever seen, brave the exhilarating Kawasan Falls, swim with giant but friendly whale sharks, hike to the top of the Taal Volcano, snorkel in crystal clear waters, camp on the beach under the stars, discover the Filipino culture, spend 3 days on an epic sea expedition of the Linapacan Islands and enjoy the best sunsets of your life!
- Trek the Taal Volcano, the smallest active volcano in the world
- Visit one of the worlds UNESCO heritage sites, the Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Chilling out in front of the bonfire with a few beers at the end of each day and sleeping under the stars – in cabins, huts and/or hammocks.
- Get up close to the giant but super friendly whale sharks
- Scramble, hike, climb and jump your way down the most beautiful waterfalls in the Philippines, Kawasan Falls