Follow in the footsteps of Russia's last ruling aristocrats - the Romanovs. Starting in St Petersburg - the city of the Tsars -, head down to Russia's mighty capital city - Moscow - and then ride the Trans-Siberian railway to Yekaterinburg, crossing the Ural Mountains, bound for Siberia.
- St Petersburg - UNESCO-listed city area including: Nevsky Prospekt, Museum and University districts, Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on Spilled Blood, The Bronze Horseman and Admiralty End.
- Moscow - UNESCO-listed Red Square, Kremlin and Lenin’s Mausoleum and St Basil’s Cathedral. Optional Inside a Soviet Bunker tour.
- Yekaterinburg - city sights, route of the Romanovs’ tour, Europe/Asia border marker and countryside of the Urals.
- St Petersburg's palaces - the Hermitage Museum at the Winter Palace and St Catherine's Palace (visited in winter) or the gardens of Peterhof (visited in summer).
- Siberian countryside aboard the Trans-Siberian.