This tour was carefully thought-out for your magical stay in culturally rich St. Petersburg.
You will be driven around the city to get a vision about Saint Petersburg and It's sights and go through the grand palace and the main museum of Saint Petersburg the Hermitage to see paintings from Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rubens and more... You'll sail through the channels and see the city from another point of view and visit the summer residence of the Russian Tsar to see the wonder of 176 fountains, that work without electricity. You'll also go on a metro tour, one of the most attractive and deepest metros in the world. You'll see the first and the oldest line of metro that was constructed in the USSR. The walls are adorned with mosaics and artworks demonstrating the superiority of socialism.
All our trips are individual created!
We can change the program according to your wishes!
Get to know Sant Petersburg with Another Russia!
- Your personal guide & driver.
- Lokal food on the city market.
- Opportunity to see authentic live while living at a local.
- Peterhof with park & fountains, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Sail through waterways of Saint Petersburg