Come to Russia for a once in a lifetime experience!
During this immersive trip, you will learn the melodic and mysterious Russian language, while traveling through the immensity of the Russian territory with the mythical Trans-Siberian railway.
Traveling by train will offer you incomparable views of the Siberian landscapes. This 14 days trip includes daily Russian language classes with a native certified Russian teacher. You will have dozens of opportunities to apply your new language skills by interacting with the local people, sharing with them unforgettable moments, and learning more about the famous Russian soul.
Three main stops are planned during this journey so that you can discover more in-depth some of the most fascinating places or Western Russia and Siberia: departing from Moscow, the train will stop in Kazan, Yekaterinburg, and the Baikal Lake, before a final stop in Vladivostok, on the Pacific Ocean. A journey of more than 9000 kms across 7 time zones!
- Learn the Russian language in complete immersion
- Travel on the mythical Trans-Siberian railway
- Visit Kazan, the capital city of Tatarstan Republic
- Visit Yekaterinburg, the capital city of the Ural region, on the border of Europe and Asia
- Explore the surroundings of the Baikal Lake, the deepest in the world and certainly one of the most beautiful