Saddle ’n Surf - the true South African Experience provides young adults & gap year traveler between 18 and 35 years with an one in a life time adventure. An all inclusive 14 days / 13 nights holidays spend in a costal Homestay run by our German gap year volunteer Vivienne and her South African partner Bruce. As part of your trip you will be horse riding along Jeffrey’s Bay beaches & the Kareedouw Mountains - as part of a 4 days / 3 nights horse trail, learn surfing in one of the best Surfspots in the World - we have the best right hand break in the world - Jeffrey’s Bay’s famous Super Tubes.
Experience a trip to one of the biggest game parks in South Africa - the Addo Elephant park as well as the Kragga Kamma Game Park. Dive into new cultures as part a visit to the Khoisan Village or whilst volunteering at the Jbay Recycling Project and the Jbay Animal Rescue. It is the ideal 2 week South African trip perfectly balanced between activities, cultural interaction & wild life.
- 4 days / 3 nights horse trail through the Tsitsikamma mountains
- 3 days surfing including board & wet suit rental
- 2 trips to Game Parks (Kragga Kamma & Addo Elephant Park)
- 2 volunteering experiences (Jbay Animal Rescue & Recycling Project)
- 1 trip to the Khoisan tribe incl. lunch & cultural dance