5 Day Garden Route Tour

Experience South Africa's Garden Route including all the breathtaking natural wonders packed with adventure. Highlights include 2 x Big 5 Animal safari Game Drives, Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm, Addo Elephant National Park, Tsitsikamma National Park, Knysna (South Africa’s favourite town), Bungy jumping and Whale watching.

• 2 x Big 5 Animal safari Game Drives, Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm, Addo Elephant National Park and Bungy jumping.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9
Jasmine

Unforgettable tour!

Simply an amazing experience and we were lucky to see animals like the big 5, whales, dolphins and much more. Lot's of fun activities on the way like the Caves, Canoing, Ostrich feeding, hiking, surfing, safari, bungy jump and various nature reserves. I stayed at Backpackers doorms with great service, fantastic facilities and delicious food every morning and night. Ofcourse the 4 star Garden Route Game Lodge was one of the highlights too.

Some extra credit to our lovely guide Benjamin, you made the whole tour the best experience in South Africa. I would defenitely go with this company again if I had the chance.

Perhaps wifi in the bus, and maybe some kind of game in the bus while we drive long distances.