This fully-inclusive Garden Route Adventure is ideal for nature lovers and adventurous spirits, offering exceptional scenery and thrilling activities. The exciting mix of optional activities includes bungee jumping at Bloukrans, diving with great white sharks in Gansbaai, and skydiving or sandboarding in Mossel Bay, amongst others.
Experience the Garden Routes' top destinations - canoeing along the Touw River in Wilderness, hiking in the indigenous forests of Tsitsikamma and relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Sedgefield and Mossel Bay, visiting charming towns along the way. This action-packed tour goes game viewing in the Big Five Addo Elephant Park and also explores the scenic Route 62, Little Karoo, and Overberg mountains!
Join our 6-day Garden Route Tour for an unforgettable South African adventure!
- Whale watching in Hermanus on Cape Whale Route & visit Cape Agulhas
- Drive Route 62 in the Karoo sightseeing & wine tasting
- Visit the ostrich capital of Oudsthoorn and Cango Caves
- Go canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park, then explore Knysna and Sedgefield
- Experience Tsitsikamma National Park & go game viewing in Addo Elephant National Park