This Kruger Park Treehouse Safari is a truly unique Kruger Wildlife Adventure offering outstanding value-for-money! Stay at a private Treehouse Camp along the pristine Klaserie River in an exclusive Big 5 Game Reserve within Greater Kruger National Park!
On the first night, you embark on a thrilling sunset game drive, stopping in the middle of the bush for a memorable bush barbecue, before proceeding on a night drive. The following morning, you set off on an exhilarating Big 5 Bush Walk in the Private Concession Area of Kruger, followed by a rewarding afternoon Big 5 game drive in Greater Kruger. Next, explore the famous Kruger National Park on a full day game drive in an open 4x4 safari vehicle. On the final morning, head into the Big 5 Game Reserve on a morning bush walk, before journeying back to Johannesburg via the stunning Panorama Route.
Join this one-of-a-kind Treehouse Safari for a well-rounded and different Kruger Wildlife Adventure!
- Big 5 Sunset to Night Game Drive in the Kruger Park Private Concession Area
- Bush Braai (barbecue) at Marula Tree Boma in the Private Game Reserve
- 4 hour Big 5 Bush Walk in the Greater Kruger Park Private Game Reserve
- 2 hour Afternoon Game Drive in the Private Big Five Reserve
- A full day of Game Viewing inside Kruger National Park & Panorama Route drive